top of page
old - new small in oakland hills The house was originally built in 1926 as a summer cottage in Oakland hills. The basic shape was retained during extensive interior remodel. The rooms were opened with large doorway openings and new wood sliding doors to create modern loft-like space. New larger windows and patio doors were installed to connect inside with outside and to enlarge optically otherwise small house. The kitchen and bathroom were remodeled and second bathroom added. On the exterior the house received a new stucco with integral pigment, new aluminum canopy with polycarbonate cover, ipe wood and aluminum custom garage door.
bottom of page